Human Resource Development Institute
Human Resource Development Institute (HRDI) was established in 2012 AD. It was established as "Excellence in Management" for the fulfilment of self-serving skills and dedicated to the improvement of the managerial and organizational system of customers’ institute.
HRDI is devoted in order to produce basic and medium level human resources within as well as outside NRCS, ensure providing consultancy services, manage professional training courses and set standards for skills required for verification.
HRDI aims at being the leading institute of high quality innovative management and organizational development in the country and SARD/SAARC region.
Management development through training, research and study
- Quality service delivery
We strive to give stander service to our customers, stakeholders and partners.
- Good corporate governance
We strive to adhere by efficient and effective best practices, principles and values.
- Developing professionalism
We strive to uplift standards of professionalism, moral sense and conduct.
We strive to improve operational capacity by introducing new ways, ideas and products tailor made to suit the customer.
- Team work
We strive to work with and treat one another with compassion, humility and respect.
- To provide training services to help build both “core competencies” and “specific area competencies” of governance and management.
- To develop trainers and building training capacity of CBOs/NGOs and District Chapters of Nepal Red Cross Society.
- To conduct organizational development (OD) research services to help bring about reforms in organizations.
- To provide information and research services with a focus on programmatic research and analysis to help review, evaluate, appraise and design program related initiatives and activities.
- To promote and collaborate with local, national and international partners for expanding coverage of institutional services and building capabilities for doing so.
To develop internal organizational and management capacities to deliver institutional services efficiently and effectively through the HRDI.